This section aims at providing future CIMET students with useful practical information as well as providing life information through current students testimonies.
• Participate in high-level masters/doctoral courses
• Receive double/multiple/joint degree from consortium
of excellent universities
• Acquire in-depth knowledge of Europe + European HE
• Improve linguistic skills, intercultural experience
• Improve employability of students through recognition
of qualifications and study periods abroad
• Academic exchange of knowledge, ideas, contacts
Find here our International student handbook .
With about 500 applications per year from more than fourty countries, the successful CIMET applicants come from 27 different nationalities.