Business Academy Aarhus is a school of higher education in Aarhus, Denmark founded on 1 January 2009. The academy is an independent self-owning institution subordinated to the Ministry of Science, Innovation and Higher Education. Degree programmes offered are mainly applied degrees, especially in technology, IT and business. The academy grant undergraduate and academic degrees but not master’s or doctoral degrees. In addition to full-time studies the academy offers supplemental education, part-time programmes at bachelor’s level and short-term courses for people who need to strengthen their qualifications. The academy is one of the largest business academies in Denmark.
The academy has 4,500 full-time students including 1,000 international students and 3,400 part-time students and about 350 employees.
Academy Profession Degree Programme
- Automation Engineering (Automationsteknolog)
- Automotive Technology (Autoteknolog)
- Construction and Business (Byggekoordinator)
- Computer Science (Computer Studies)
- Financial Controlling (Financial Controller)
- Financial Management (Financial Management)
- IT Network and Electronics (IT-teknolog)
- Marketing Management (Markedsføringsøkonom)
- Production Technology (Produktionsteknolog)
- Service, Hospitality and Tourism Management (Serviceøkonom)
- International Sales and Marketing
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Product Development and Integrative Technology
- Software Development
- Web Development.
- Business Economics and Information Technology
- Jump up^ “About Business Academy Aarhus” (in Danish). Business Academy Aarhus. Retrieved 29 August 2015.
- Jump up^ “Ministry of Education” (in Danish). Retsinformation. Retrieved 29 August 2015.